Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Parental Leave Cover 6-9 Months
Our Logistics Administrator is having a baby and we are looking for someone to fill in while she is away. If you are someone who applies initiative, likes to be busy and doesn’t mind getting amongst it, we’d like to hear from you.
The Logistics Administrator role is a pivotal position within our company and is responsible for ensuring that customer product arriving at our business is processed efficiently into our technical workflow. Reporting to the Business Manager – Support, you will be part of a fun and supportive logistics team.
What You Would Do
- Identifying and receiving product as per the Inwards Goods process.
- Enter product data into our unique database that is used to track work-flow, component stock levels and follow specific processes for different customers.
- Move product around for transfers, scrapping, warehousing, etc.
Who we are Looking For
We are looking for someone with a passion for delivering great service, with a good coverage of the following skills:
- Computer literacy and a good data entry speed.
- An analytical mind and good problem-solving skills.
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication for relationship building with customers, Loop Technologies team members, and suppliers.
- Accuracy and ability to follow detailed processes.
- Personal behaviours that fit with our company core values.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and relaxed work environment
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised healthcare and holiday home membership
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Ali Brown Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.