Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Some of the benefits of working at Loop Technologies include:
- Staff bonus scheme related to company performance
- Flexible start and finish times to support an optimal work-life balance
- A relaxed work environment
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Marram Trust membership providing healthcare benefits and holiday cottage rental
- Free annual flu vaccination
If you are interested in one of our current vacancies and believe your skills and attributes are a good match, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a vacancy for a flexible, enthusiastic, and multi-talented DevOps Engineer.
Working as a part of the Technical Solutions team, in this role you would be providing software development and IT support services for Loop Technologies’ custom platforms.
Applicants should possess the following skills:
- Strong experience administering a Linux based cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with embedded systems software development
- Ability to learn new skills and switch focus quickly between tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of problem-solving ability
We are looking for someone who has good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to problem solve. A strong solutions focus is a must as you will be part of a highly skilled and flexible team providing customised technical solutions to our customers.
Due to the specific requirements of our customers, you must be a NZ citizen to be considered for this role.
Electronics Technician - Radio
We are looking for an electronics technician with radio hardware repair experience to join our Hamilton-based team. This is an interesting opportunity for a technical person that has arisen as a result of ongoing business diversification and growth.
This technical role involves diagnosis, repair and testing of electronic assemblies, including repairing and servicing two-way radio electronics as well as newer and older radio telecommunications hardware.
We are looking for a person with a strong technical background a proven set of capabilities:
- Proven electronic component level diagnostic skills
- High quality hand-soldering skills
- Radio frequency experience
- Ability to prioritise and produce high work volumes whilst consistently meeting quality standards
- Preferably an electronics or science tertiary qualification, EAS or EST registration would be an advantage.