Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Customer Solutions Engineer
The Customer Solutions Engineer role is a senior position within our company and is key in ensuring that the service we provide meets our customers’ individual requirements. Reporting to the Business Manager – Support, you will be part of a team of engineers who provide technical leadership within our organisation.
What You Would Do
- Evaluate customer’s needs and identify smart solutions
- Engage our in-house experts
- Set up processes and ensure that our operational teams have the necessary parts, equipment and technical documentation
- Manage projects to ensure we keep out promises to our customers
Who we are Looking For
We are looking for someone with a passion for delivering great service, with a good coverage of the following skills:
- The ability to identify solutions to complex issues, and provide leadership in gaining resolution both internally and externally.
- A thorough understanding of electronics principles, telecommunications, networking, and IT systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both with external customers, and at all levels within our business including daily contact with the company owners.
- Experience with electronics design and manufacturing.
- Strong analytical skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A discretionary profit sharing scheme
- Flexible and relaxed work environment
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised healthcare and holiday home membership
- Discounted banking package
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Ali Brown by 13/10/19 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.