Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Some of the benefits of working at Loop Technologies include:
- A staff bonus scheme related to company performance
- Flexible start and finish times to support an optimal work-life balance
- A relaxed and supportive work environment
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Marram Trust membership providing healthcare benefits and holiday cottage rental
- Free annual flu vaccination and eye test
If you are interested in one of our current vacancies and believe your skills and attributes are a good match, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronics Production Assistant/Team Coordinator
We have created a new role within our Enterprise team. This interesting opportunity involves providing electronic restoration services whilst also coordinating the team workflow to ensure that daily targets are met for the customer.
The ideal applicant would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisational skills and capability for high-volume throughput while consistently meeting quality specifications, preferably within a manufacturing or repair industry.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow technical documentation.
- A proven ability to use computer systems and databases.
- An interest in electronics.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and team members.
Electronics Technician - Radio
This technical role involves diagnosis, repair and testing of electronic assemblies, including repairing and servicing two-way radio electronics as well as newer and older radio telecommunications hardware.
We are looking for a person with a strong technical background a proven set of capabilities:
- Proven electronic component level diagnostic skills
- High quality hand-soldering skills
- Radio frequency experience
- Ability to prioritise and produce high work volumes whilst consistently meeting quality standards
- Preferably an electronics or science tertiary qualification, EAS or EST registration would be an advantage.