Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Field and Bench Technician - Two-way Radio and Internet of Things
An interesting opportunity for a technical person with field experience has arisen as a result of our ongoing business diversification and growth.
This role has two key aspects:
- Bench technician, including repairing and servicing two way radio electronics
- Field technician, including on-site testing of two way radio equipment including repeater and multiplexing systems, providing escalated support for IoT, and installation of IoT equipment for trial programmes.
We are looking for a person with a strong technical background and a proven set of capabilities:
- Circuit board, and component level repair
- Radio frequency experience
- Practical hands-on ability for installation of wiring and mounting of hardware
- Ability to interact face to face with customers in a friendly and professional manner
A clean, full NZ drivers licence, and the ability to obtain Government Security clearance is essential. EAS or EST qualification would be an advantage.
If you believe you are a good match for our requirements and you are willing to travel throughout the country as required, please send your CV and covering letter to Ali Brown EML firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procurement Officer - Part-time
We are seeking strong procurement talent looking for a part-time lifestyle. Our Procurement Controller is reducing to part-time hours and we are seeking someone with strong procurement skills and experience to complement this new arrangement.
This is a part-time role, ideally Monday – Wednesday, 8 hours/day however there is some flexibility to tailor the hours to suit the right candidate. The functions of the role include:
- Researching availability and locating suppliers
- Raising and maintaining purchase orders
- Physically receiving and storing some stock items
- Processing invoices for payment
- Managing inventory in asset databases
- Liaising with project teams for inventory requirements
- Updating foreign exchange rates and managing subcontractors
- Helping to improve and streamline our procurement capability
We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and delivering great service to internal customers, is highly motivated, well organised, and has strong eye for detail and accuracy. Working as part of a small logistics department, you will need to have flexibility to work in other areas of the team as required. You will also need to have:
- A solid background in all areas of procurement and inventory control
- A demonstrable continuous improvement mind set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with suppliers and internal customers
If you are looking for a dynamic role in an exciting industry, working with a team of engineers at the top of their game, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Loop Technologies offers a supportive workplace for people who thrive on being challenged. We have a discretionary profit bonus scheme and we subsidise membership to Marram Trust with healthcare and holiday house benefits.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please express your interest in this role by forwarding your CV and cover letter to Ali Brown EML email@example.com.