Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Field and Bench Technician - Two-way Radio and Internet of Things
An opportunity for a technical person who is interested in a combination of bench and field work has arisen as a result of our ongoing business diversification and growth. The role has two key aspects:
- Bench technician, including repairing and servicing two way radio electronics
- Field technician, including on-site testing of two way radio equipment including repeater and multiplexing systems, providing escalated support for IoT, and installation of IoT equipment for trial programmes.
We are looking for a person with a proven interest and capability in one or more of these areas and the potential to develop:
- Circuit board, and component level repair
- Radio frequency experience
- Practical hands-on ability for installation of wiring and mounting of hardware
- Ability to interact face to face with customers in a friendly and professional manner
A clean, full NZ drivers licence and EAS or EST registration would be an advantage.
Loop Technologies offers a supportive workplace for people who thrive on being challenged. We have a discretionary profit bonus scheme and we subsidise membership to Marram Trust with healthcare and holiday house benefits.
If you believe you are a good match for our requirements and you are willing to travel throughout the country as required, please send your CV and covering letter to Ali Brown EML email@example.com.