Loop Technologies has invested in a major upgrade to its BGA machine. This will result in a range of benefits for our customers including faster set up time, higher reliability and greater machine availability.
The new features include:
- Better motor control for more accurate placement
- Improved imaging camera resolution and zoom
- Component and destination lighting in contrasting colours for easier placement
- Additional internal thermocouples for better profile accuracy
- Software upgrade including easier profiling, and better overall reliability
- Full complement of spare parts on-site for minimal downtime
In May of this year Glenn McCarthy, Product Support Engineer visited the Zevac factory in Solothurn Switzerland to receive further training on the new features and enhancements.